Friday 29 January 2010

10 Unholy Commandments

Reply To : http://thetruthaboutsottovoce.blogspot.ie/2010/01/10-unholy-commandments-of-mr-joseph.html

The 10 Unholy Commandments Of Joseph Ryan



1. I have never engaged in extensive manipulation and fraud and certainly have not been the subject of legal proceedings against me.




2. I am a validly ordained Catholic priest and certainly have a licence (licentiate sacerdos) to partake in ANY religious ceremony.




3. I am not, never have been, and have no intention of being a member of the referred to ‘Gaydar.com’ website, Sunday, or any other day of the week.




4. In relation to my parents, my mother is still alive but my father is deceased since April 8th 1976. In relation to the comment referring to my being allegedly a ‘sociopath’ being attributed to my younger sister is unfounded and the source of great unease and upset for her and indeed my family as a whole.




5. Couples are more than aware of what they are availing of when we meet and discuss their ceremonial requirements whether via a wedding planner or website.




6. I am not promiscuous and certainly do my best to attain my commitment to my vow of celibacy.




7. I have not been claiming a disability allowance or payment from the Irish State for any amount of years.




8. I do have a back problem upon which I had some surgery after a wait of 3 and a half years, and which is due to undergo further surgery.




9. I do not charge between €500 - €800 per ceremony, and all expenses are accounted for and available for revenue inspection.




10. I do not have involvement at the writing of this Affidavit, in any parish.



11. My sexual life and preferences as outlined in this article are incorrect and without foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.