Monday 22 March 2010

Ireland; Sanctuary of The Insane & Perverted?

Reply To : http://thetruthaboutsottovoce.blogspot.ie/2010/03/ireland-sanctuary-of-insane-perverted.html



Ireland - Sanctuary Of The Insane & The Perverted?

1. The terms accorded to me such as The Wedding Priest, The Aids Priest, The Healing Priest, The Singing Priest and simply 'Papa Joe are incorrect and indeed have never been heretofore ascribed to me so yet again are without foundation.


2. I have never been in any way, shape or form, involved in any way whatsoever with the transferring of a convicted paedophile from any country to Ireland.


3. I have never trafficked or indeed harboured any convicted criminals and paedophiles.


4. I have never received any monies from the USA in relation to any allegation made here.


5. I am not aware of, nor member of, any new Archdiocese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.