Saturday 20 March 2010

Shambolic Coat of Arms for A Colorful Character

Reply To : http://thetruthaboutsottovoce.blogspot.ie/2010/03/shambolic-coat-of-arms-for-colorful.html



Shambolic Coat of Arms For A Colourful Character



1. These coat of arms are indeed my personal coat of arms as granted to me and therefore my personal property, thus also copyrighted.


2. I am certainly not of a lack lustre history (a claim certainly contradicted by these blogspots alone).


3. I am not an oddity of character.


4. Nothing has been stolen from any office of ecclesiastical heraldry (which is not named therefore without foundation).


5. As for being embellished in career, yet again contradictory as well as being totally without foundation.


6. I have certification attached which attests to my Episcopal ordination therefore the right to be titled as Right Reverend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.