Monday 21 June 2010

The Man Who Plays Priest

Reply To : http://thetruthaboutsottovoce.blogspot.ie/2010/01/man-who-plays-priest.html



The Man Who Plays Priest



1. I have never been addressed, wish to be addressed or seek to be so address as ‘His Holeyness (sic.) Papa Joe’





2. I am not notorious for foul mouth rants.





3. The ‘Father of Love Bites’ is a rather crass and unfounded term to be applied as I have never been the bearer of such.





4. I am not an impostor.





5. I have never attended a meeting I have not been invited to attend.





6. I have never been ejected from any meeting.





7. I have never turned up uninvited to any meeting of the Cathedral Parish in Ennis.





8. I have never been addressed in such a fashion by any priest in my life.





9. The veracity of the claim made at the end of this posting is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.